Chocolate and Wine

 


I absolutely love the soft comfort of these simple scarves. They turned out luxurious, and still charming. So easy to make, just one skein each. The yarn is deliciously smooth, and has a nice sheen to it that doesn't show up in the photos. I enjoyed working with this yarn, because it flowed so well and did not snag once.

The yarn company called the colors "cocoa" and "burgundy," which is fine... but... I had to modify that just a teeny bit. I simplified their colors to a better description of my two favorite foods: wine and chocolate.

Ah, yes. Now there's a fine supper.
Wine and Chocolate.
Chocolate and Wine. 


These scarves pair nicely with a friend from Confetti and Rust, because they are the same brand of yarn. But I kept them a bit simpler, with fringe that was their same color, and a basic edging.   



They also look fabulous hanging with their friends from Sand Sparkle. 


Their dark colors make them look heavier than they are. They are light weight, but definitely not summer colors. I made them both long and slender, so that they can be wrapped loosely around the neck, or draped over shoulders many different ways. Perfect for fall and winter layers.



Chocolate + Wine + Crochet = Slice of Heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster