"Unboxing Becky"

 

 
 

Aw! This makes me so happy: my dearest cousin, Cathy, opening boxes from me. 😍 I sent a few small boxes of my simple stuff, just the usual colorful creations that I love making. And I love it even more when those creative crochet pieces go to a good home. 😎 Free-To-Good-Home could be the title of this blog, instead of Under Color Crochet. 😁 Because all of my crochet items are donated to friends, family, and organizations that can best make use of them. And Cathy is using them to cheer, warm, and inspire her students! I am absolutely thrilled about that. 🤩


In the snapshot above, Cathy has just opened the box with the gray sister of Sister Shawls.  And below, she is opening the box that contains one of the two Devil'icious pieces. The other sister of Sister Shawls and the other Devil'icious piece went to Inara... Now that I think about it, I need to get those two fabulously creative gals together.  😎


To see the whole playlist of videos, go here: Unboxing Becky. Cathy absolutely deserves the Academy Award for Most Enthusiastic Performance in Support of an Amateur Crochet Artist! 😆 I love how she thinks of an immediate use for each piece. And how she notices details like sparkle and fringe. 😍







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruffle Monster

Candy Cane Ruffle