Pretty, Simple


Nuthin' new here, just my same old, easy'peasy fave thing to do. 😄 Simple mesh pattern, with a little bit of bling and flair: fringe on one piece, a bit of ruffle on the other piece. And with the leftovers, I did my other lil'fave number, another starting chain piece, this time with a cute pom'fringe'dangly bit on each end. Way too much fun. 😎
 

This was a new yarn for me, and wow! Fancy. Love the look and feel of it, gorgeous texture, great color. I will definitely be getting more of this, and I didn't even mind paying full price. 😁 The wool-mohair blend is now my new fave. I bought this yarn at a local sewing shop, Stitcher's Garden. They don't have a big yarn selection, since they focus on sewing. I still love going in there, because it's a place I know Mom would love. 😍 I found their little yarn section, and they had these two gems (above), in Fuchsia and Rosy Velvet, so I snagged'em. 


Look how fantastic this is with my jean jacket! 🤩


Love the luxurious texture of this yummy yarn. 😍


Here is a whole folder of way too many photos: Pretty, Simple



Crochet Mesh Scarf + Yummy Yarn = Colorful Fun




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruffle Monster

Candy Cane Ruffle

"Unboxing Becky"