Blue and Blue

This sparkling beautiful blue piece was such a labor of love, whew! I broke up with it multiple times, but we always got back together. 😍 My on-again off-again relationship with this piece (above) was so dramatic, I had to move on to a similarly colored piece (below), but with double the strands. 😎 Both pieces are alternating rows of single crochet and triple crochet stitch, in super fine weight yarn. That makes for slow going. With this lacey yarn, it takes a long time to work up any amount. And it is so worth it! 😍


This yarn (above) is called Amazing Lace, and the two colors here are Cobalt Butterfly (right) and Turquoise Shell (left). Fantastic names for fantastic colors! I absolutely love how they look together. In certain light, they almost look like the same color. But then in other light, they are clearly so different. Two blues, too fabulous! 🤩


This yarn (above) is called Summer Nights, and the color scheme is "Cast Away." Great name for these beautiful, breezy blues. The combination of seascape shades is listed as: denim, cornflower, turquoise, and sky. Love how it looks and flows! 😍


Side-by-side, these two pieces are singin' the blues. 🎜🎝 


One piece is ruffled on the edges, and the other I kept ruffle-less. (I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, without explanation or logic, and go back to add ruffle whenever I feel like it. Maybe.) Both pieces have the same basic pattern - alternating rows of triple crochet stitch and single crochet stitch. And both have plenty of fun fringe added. Take a look at how great they look posed with different shirts:


Obviously, I have too many shirts. 😁


I love the crochet blues! So many blues, so little time. 🤩 How much do I love the blues? 💙 This much: Blue Jean Baby💙Winter Blues💙Blue Christmas💙Two Blue💙Blue Moon💙Turquoise Lace 💙Winter Mint 💙Sea Shine💙 Snazzy-Berry Soda💙Neptune's Beard

more and more photos of the: Crochet Blues


Blue + More Blue + Colorful Fun = Creative Crochet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster