Caramel Mocha


I love earth tones! Especially when it includes sparkle. 😍 Darn, the sparkle doesn't show up well in these photos, but I promise it is there. This yarn has a thread of metallic gold running through it, and it adds a beautiful glimmer to an already gorgeous texture. 


This yarn is called Shawl in a Cake, and the official name for the color scheme is "Namaste Neutrals." A lot of yarn companies call these delicious color schemes "Neutrals," and I simply have to disagree. There is nothing neutral about chocolate, caramel, coffee, and cream. Please! 😉  


This yarn is so wonderful to work with, I keep working with it. 😎 Around this same time last year, I posted the little project of pieces called Sand Sparkle. At that time, I was keeping it small and simple... oh, how times have changed! 😎 Just the fringe in these two caramel mocha pieces added up to more yarn used than the sandy sparkly project. Say "yes!" to fringe fest!







I love the little solar system of leftovers! 😍



I am such a huge fan of earth tones, I guess I'm obsessed. Past projects prove it: Earth Tones 😎 Autumn Trio 😎 The Beast and Baby Beast 😎 Southwest Sunrise 😎 Sand Sparkle 😎  Granny Square Greatness 😎  Sage and Sand 😎 Chocolate and Wine 😎











Earth Tones + Fringe + Sparkle = Crochet Fun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster