Autumn Trio

 

This colorful trio of scarves was relaxing and fun to make. I followed the same easy mesh pattern for all three, using bargain yarn and a size J crochet hook. The cozy colors played out so pretty, I kept wanting to make another one. Above (from left to right) you can see the color schemes of Woodsy, Fall, and Artist Print. Great names for great color schemes!


Love the texture! Bargain yarn isn't a favorite for many people, but I think it sometimes gets a bad wrap. I do love the luxury of high end yarn, too, but I'm not snobby when it comes to having a little colorful fun. 😘



Love how the multi-colors play out in the mesh pattern! I made each one a little bit different length, so that I could see how it all stacked up.


These pieces are all durable, so sturdy with an extra row between the mesh. Perfect for everyday wear, and keeping warm. Lots of colors, but nothing fancy, no ruffles or sparkle. I did put a little bit of fringe on the Fall scarf, because it just seemed right. 😁


Because of the extra row in the mesh, they hold their shape well, and hang perfectly. On hook or hanger, or back of the chair, these pieces look like they are made for posing. 😍


Instead of an elf on a shelf, how about a scarf on a shelf? Even better, three scarves! 😎 These pretty pieces stack up so lovely, I had fun posing them in the corner and on the edge.


All three of them look lovely on their own, but check out how much better they look when paired with my jean jacket! 😎




Just hanging around.

    



And here they are together, cozy on the couch. I had way too much fun posing these pieces. 😁




Multi-Colors + Easy Mesh Pattern = Creative Crochet Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster