Birthday Bouquet

 


This wonderful collection of colors is a gorgeous yarn, called "Tropical Beaches," in the color scheme "sunset beach." I got it at my fave place: Yarned & Dangerous. 😍


Nothing fancy here. 😎 Just the same old, same old that I love doing. That mesh pattern (explained on Piles of Color). Done it so many times, and still luvin' it. 💕 And those ruffles. Oh, how I love ruffles. 😍 (Remember the Ruffle Monster? How about Hippie Pillows?)  Plus, fringe filling up the ends 'til there's nuthin' more to fill.🤩 (Too much fringe? Hippie, another Hippie, more Hippies, still more Hippie) Never too much fringe! Maybe too many hippies. 😎


Actual birthday bouquet (above). My crochet bouquet (below).


Here's a folder of  more photos, just showing off: Birthday Bouquet


I do love posing pieces. 😍


Colorful Crochet + Ruffles + Fringe = Creative Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster