Candy Dish

 


This delightful little piece is a variation on Baggitos. A basic pattern (start with a magic circle, then expand it out to make the base as big or as small as you want, then back-loop-only to start going up the wall). Easy to make, but this was slow going, because I made each stitch so tight - as tight as I could make it. And it turned out so cool! I love how it looks and feels. 😍It is surprisingly sturdy, even though the yarn is super fine.


I used three strands, and keeping it tight, tight, tight, it turned out cute as a button. 🀩


This lacey yarn is leftover from the Cake'ity Cakeness project last summer. I had what looked like maybe a half-skein left, plus several balls of bits and pieces. So, I wound them all up in a three-stranded approach to this project. I wasn't sure how big I could go, with the little bit of yarn that I had left. So, I kept this one pretty small. And now that I know how it works up, I plan on making many more of different sizes. It will be fun to stack and nest them. Stay tuned. 😎

Upside down it looks like a cupcake. 😎


Here's another shameless showing off folder of too many pics: Cupcake Dish


Sparkle + Extra Fine + Colorful Yarn = Creative Crochet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster