Peach Perfect, dude


Obviously, I had way too much fun posing these pieces. 😆
Just keepin' it real. 🤩


LOL! I love this guy. I feel like I dated him once. 😎


Ok, seriously now, here is what these pieces actually look like (below), when not pretending to be too dude cool. But, they're still totally cool, of course. 😎 The same basic pattern, all the same faves that I love (fringe, ruffle, too many colors and textures all at once). Check out the simplified instructions here: First Post (the "Process" section is at the bottom of that first post.) So easy and relaxing to make, I just keep on making them. The only thing I love more than making them is giving them away to friends and family. 😍


And I keep on accumulating the leftovers. I love these little leftovers! These few bits and pieces will be added to my collection of way too many more bits and pieces. (Colorful Leftovers.) Some day, I'm gonna make something out of it all. Stay tuned. 😁


Looking straight down here, with all 5'ish pieces lined up (I'm not sure the one on the far right counts as a full piece, I was just kinda playing with leftovers there), you can see the various textures. I like to experiment with symmetry vs. asymmetry in ruffles and edges. This set shows what a fun mess it becomes. 😁


I know, I know. Too much peachy pink'ness. But not really. Because I love these colors, and there is never too much peach'n'pink. Plus some purple'ness, sometimes. There was this: Princess Party. And this: Princess Pillow. Sorry. Not sorry.


In the above picture, there is a blurry looking piece on the left, with a similar blurry looking piece rumpled on top of it. They're not actually blurry. They're just fuzzy. Those two pieces are made with a "faux hair" yarn, that is imitating mohair. And I can't decide if I love it... or if I don't love it. It is interesting, and I do want to love it. But I don't think I actually love it that much. Take a closer look below. Here are the three colors I used for the piece:


And here is what it looks like getting worked up:


It is fine weight, and so fuzzy, it is kind of difficult to work with one strand at a time. But when I combined the three strands, it flows a lot better, so that is what I kept working with. And that is what made me decide that I don't love it. But maybe I do love it. I just can't commit to it. But I'm not disrespecting it, either. I can see why some people might love it. And I myself might secretly love it. But I have so many other textures to love right now, and work more. I may or may not come back around to this faux mo.



Aw, look how cute they all look, snuggled in the cupboard! 😍


Look how fun! These Peach Perfect pieces are all snuggled in a cupboard, right next to where Sunny One and Snow Day are all snuggled, too. 😍 I love these cupboards.


These Peach Perfect pieces don't exactly stack perfectly, when ruffles and fringe make it a little wonky. But I had fun anyway posing them like this. 🤩



 Textures + Colors + Ruffles + Fringe = Crochet Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster