Snow Day

 


"Cloud Cakes" was a possible name for this set. Also "Vanilla Chinchilla." (That's not actually the name of a color scheme? Well, it should be! 😎) I had to let go of "Foggy Faux Fur," but I kept "Marshmallow Fluff." (That's the name of the folder where I have way too many photos of these fun pieces.) I love making up names for color schemes. Especially this set! I did already kinda know that white has so many more whites than just plain white. But this sweet quartet of whites really made me appreciate plain old plain white. 🤩


Snow, cloud, vanilla, marshmallow. White and more white, nuthin' but white. And still so much fun! Off white, creamy white, pearly white, bright white. I kept going with whites for a while, because I hadn't done it before. 😁 So many textures here, I love how they stack up.


Aw, look how sweet these whites look, all comfy and curled up on Burgun-Dee-Lish-Us. That is a good pairing. Can't get more cozy than that! 😍



I had way too much fun combining textures, and breaking the rules about don't-have-too-many-textures-all-in-one-piece. I just can't get enough fluff, fringe, and fun in one piece. But I do keep trying. 😋


Sometimes you just need more glamour. 😎


A little sparkle AND a few sequins! 😎


I've had fun before with whites, like when I got Candy Snow all aglow on the mantle. 😍 I need more sweet lights like that. 😎 Ah, but these whites have a special sparkly glow all their own, and I love it!


I did not know that white would look so fabulous with my winter coat. But, of course it does! 🤩



Wedding cake?! Did someone say, "wedding cake?!" 😃



Colors of Clouds and Snow + Fun with Fluff and Fringe = Colorful Crochet







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster