Whimsical Witch

 


A perfect piece for Halloween fun, and also great anytime anywhere (look how gorgeous it goes with my jean jacket, below). 😎 I absolutely love the sparkling darkness of this piece. 😍 The black color is so deep and rich, and the metallic thread running through it is such sweet twinkling fun. And, of course, I had to have a little fringe fest going on, for even more fun. 😁 Then, there is faux fur trim on one edge, which adds even more richness to the richness 😆, and the ruffle on the other edge is just a touch of whimsy on top of this already fully whimsical piece. 🤩


These photos are fun, but they don't capture how cute that sparkle actually is. 🤩


Faux fur on one edge (above), and ruffle on the other edge (below).


I might have had too much fun posing this piece. 😁 Here is a whole folder full of poses: Wonderfully Witchy


It is kind of like a shawl, but not quite the right shape. Kinda too big for a scarf, but can still be a scarf. Too small to be a blanket, but who says it can't be a little blankie? 😁


This piece is really long. But it's not the longest piece I've ever made. That honor most definitely has to go to Ruffle Monster. 😆 I have made a couple other really long pieces: Candy Cane, Magenta Mischief, G. I. Jane. But, this Whimsical Witch just seems to out-long them, I think because it is so beautifully black. 😎


Black + Sparkle + Creative Crochet = Colorful Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruffle Monster

Candy Cane Ruffle

"Unboxing Becky"