Pink'palooza


This pretty pink piece is the perfect friend for Whimsical Witch. I had way too much fun posing the pink. Here's a whole folder of too much Pink'y Pink And I love these two together: Black & Pink.

 

This gorgeous piece goes perfect with a jean jacket (above) AND with a pink winter coat (below). I love how it looks! 😍


Love that little pin (below), a sweet gift from a fellow fiber-arts nerd, Kavee Divine. 😍 This special pin is like a secret symbol for a crochet cult. 😆


Nothing fancy here, nothing new. Just the same ol'easy'peasy mesh pattern that I love doing. I've made a few of these over the years. 😁


Aw, look how cute! So comfy on the couch. 😍


Love that texture!

Pink'a'licious Piece + Faux Fur = Colorful Crochet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruffle Monster

Candy Cane Ruffle

"Unboxing Becky"