Trashy Treasures


What's a gal gonna do with one bag and two bins full of leftover yarn? 😁 Scrappy projects and trashy treasures! 🤩 In the photo above, that's three year's worth of bits and pieces. Yes, it's been three years since the last time I posted about this love of mine: Colorful Leftovers. So, this makes it a regular routine now. 😎 So many fun projects in these bags and bins, so much love and color. 😍 All those crochet items, long gone now, but never forgotten. Free to good homes. And so many more on the way. 


I love making scrappy poms (above)! I don't like them tight and fluffy, but you can easily trim these and make them that way. I prefer this loose and floppy look, because it reminds me of a cute cartoon character, or an adorable sea creature. Maybe a hybrid combination of cartoons, creatures, and characters. 😄 Here's a whole folder with pictures of how cute these colorful critters look, plus several shots of the easy process to make one: Scruffy Poms


Another trashy treasure I love making is something I call Unicorn Rope, (above) but you can call it what you like. 😎 There's another example of it, in luscious gray, here: Quartet Plush


A bowl of scraps (above)... leftovers from the scrappy leftovers. 😆




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster