Sunny Style


Feeling mellow with yellow! I heart all the combinations in this sunny trio. So many good things here, with chenille, tape, boucle, and twisted cotton yarns all adding to the vibe. Too much texture? Never! 😎 Clashing yellows? Yes, and I love it. 😋


I loved creating each one of these lovely ladies,
and then I had way too much fun posing them.
😘


 I love how snazzy each one looks when paired with my jean jacket!😎





This trio is a variation on a sunny tradition I'd like to keep going. Around this same time last year, I created a similarly themed pair of pieces: Clouds and Sunshine. Next year, I might just have to up my game, and create a quartet for the weather.😎


Fringe fest!😍


I heart this little solar system of leftovers!😎


A closer look at the sunny warmth of all those textures.😎








Sunny Colors + Multi-Textures = Creative Crochet






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster