Kerchief Cuties

 


Look at these two cutie patooties! That is Ollie laying down on the left, with Ramona standing on the right, and they are both gorgeous models for crochet bandanas! 😍My cousin, Linda, who is a regular here on Under Color Crochet, asked if I could make a few kerchiefs for her, like the one she saw on a friend. She sent me a picture, and of course, I immediately said, "Yes!" Actually, what I said was, "Thank you for giving me this awesome project so that I can dive in and go wild with colors!" 🤩 I had way too much fun making a whole party-pack of these kerchief cuties - playing with the color schemes, and modifying each one just a teeny bit to make all unique pieces. I absolutely love this free and easy pattern because it is so perfect for kerchief mischief. 😁

Ramona and Linda, wearing matching kerchiefs. 😍

Metallic thread double strand - gorgeous. 😎




That's me, modeling one of the most embellished ones. I added regular fringe to the bottom edge, and little curly-cues of slip stitch fringe along the rows. So fun! The curly'ness happens naturally, because it is kind of tight there at the edge, and it just wants to curl. That is a perfect way to finish out the row, each curly fringe is a different color. Yes, I have a long term love affair going on with fringe. 😎


Creative Kerchief Colors = Crochet Cuties



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jellyfish Hat

Swampy Amigurumi

Granny Shawls