State Fair masterpieces

 


I am so inspired by all of these amazing pieces! - State Fair Masters - Every picture in that folder, and here on this post, was created by a talented artist out there somewhere, who I don't know yet, but I sure do want to! Last night, Frank and I went back to the fair, just so that I could get pictures of all the items I gawked at last week but was too excited about my own two ribbons to take pictures. 😆 So, now this time through, I was more focused, and I gave each of these pieces the time and attention that they deserve. And, um, that's called crochet-nerd-stalking and geeky gawking. 😎 Well, I do have a bit of a history with that...and I am not ashamed. Here is last year, when I did the exact same thing: Crochet Gawking. 😍

Above are two incredible pieces that stopped me in my tracks. (And I do have to chuckle at the Lego items displayed beneath them. 😁) I stood there, staring at all that color, marveling all those stitches, just awed, for a good five minutes. The crochet artist is Sarah Gaylord, and she is using patterns by Master Hookologist, Helen Shrimpton. Helen's amazing selection of both free and reasonably priced designs is here: Crystals & Crochet. I am currently working on Mandala Madness, and I hope to have it ready to submit in next year's fair. 🤩 Below are more wonderful pieces, by so many talented crochet artists.

Colorful Creative Crochet in Colorado! 

Colorful Creative Crochet in Colorado! 


Colorful Creative Crochet in Colorado! 


Colorful Creative Crochet in Colorado! 


Colorful Creative Crochet in Colorado! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swampy Amigurumi

Jellyfish Hat

Granny Shawls