Coral Snake

 

So summer'y! Love these peach'y-pink'y colors! It was super easy to make this quick'n'crazy piece. Just one skein (bargain yarn), simple mesh pattern, nothing fancy. No ruffle (although, I was tempted!), and just a touch of fringe on both ends (couldn't help myself!), because these juicy colors don't need any added sweetener.  I know it looks outrageously long... but I do have a purpose in mind (see below)...I have a plan for all that length... maybe. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, without warning or logic.   😎 


I had fun posing this piece, so charming! It is stiff, and holds its shape well in every direction. The yarn is coarse, almost scratchy, but that's barely an issue, because the sweet colors make up for the cheap texture. It is kind of an issue, though, if you actually wanted to wear this piece as a scarf... it might not be too comfortable. Just saying. Scratchy. But who cares?! When it is this cute on the hook, you should just leave it on the hook. Right next to my jean jacket. It can hang there all summer, just lookin' cute.  😍





  




So, here's a little hint about what's coming up next. I plan on using this long piece, this crazy coral snake, as a bow! Yes, obviously snakes are the perfect wrap-around and snug-it-up kind of thing. Right now I'm working on a cute pillow, and this is how I might tie it all together... maybe. Stay tuned! 😄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Gran'zilla

Ruffle Monster