Office Party



I made this trio for a co-worker's going away party. So sad to see her go, but so happy for her career upgrade. 🤩 I love her dearly, she trained me on everything, and I can hardly imagine the office without her. But, I know she is going to be awesome in her new position (coaching volleyball!) and I am going to have to move forward without her. 😎


When my co-worker told me her three favorite colors were red, black, and purple - I knew exactly what I needed to do! No mixing, but plenty of matching. Who says bold colors clash?! Certainly not me! I had to make a trio of those bold colors, just to prove you can layer anything over and under anything else, when they are all fabulous. 😎 


Nothing fancy here, just the plain old usual: rectangular scarves, mesh pattern, fringe and ruffle. I don't know if my co-worker likes scarves, but I know that she likes these three colors. And who doesn't love to accessorize with this style?! 😍


Love this ruffle! The red piece is composed of two kinds of yarn, one medium weight, the other fine, both with bling. 😎 Jus'cuz a gal's gotta have a little sparkle in her ruffle. This piece is long, long, long and lean, which really makes it look like a whole lotta ruffle and nuthin' much else. Way too much fun! 🤩



The purple piece is good old fashioned bulky yarn. Love how it works up so fast and easy. And even more love how it looks and feels. So soft, but also sturdy. I added a short fringe to each end, which made it look fresh and fun. Fancy? Not really. Special? Definitely! 😁 



The black piece is a fantastic blend of three yarns: one with sparkle (so pretty!), one with faux mo-hair (so fluffy!), and one extra fine weight (so delicate!) to round it out. The combination makes for a luxurious feel, and the classic black makes for a gorgeous accessory. 😎




Office party pals!!




Bold Colors + Ruffles + Fringe = Creative Crochet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Ruffle

Ruffle Monster

Gran'zilla